Saturday, October 11, 2008

Internet Marketing - How I Went From Zero to Full-Time and How You Can Do it Too

How I went from zero to full-time - this is my journey into full-time Internet marketing. Perhaps you will be able to take something out of it or even use it as a story to spur you on to your own Internet success. When I first began exploring opportunities online, I came with an open mind, expecting anything. I tried lots of things that didn't work - it's funny when I look back at it.
Then I stumbled upon the concept of direct response marketing. The idea is to create pages with compelling copy to make sales and then promote those sites using specific traffic generation strategies. Note, not spam strategies, but traffic generation strategies. Real strategies that real businesses use.
And I found that information marketing was the most potentially profitable business around. Digital information products have a high profit margin, don't require shipping, and are easy to create. And you could even promote affiliate information products which mean you don't have to create the products! So I started promoting several affiliate programs in several niches using Google Adwords and made a few sales. I was so excited!
I saw the possibilities of making money online. Then, I thought, what if I create my own product and promote it? Then I wouldn't have to leave anything for the merchant and can pocket all the profits because I'm the merchant! So I created my first ebook to sell and promoted it using Adwords and made sales! I then went on to combine this with list building to build a database of qualified subscribers.
Fabian Tan is a well-known Internet Marketing expert and the author of the popular 45-page Report:
"Murder Your Job: How To Build Cash Sucking Autopilot Businesses In 30 Days Or Less!"
Head over to http://www.MurderYourJob.com to get your FREE copy now!
Also, quickly download his FREE "Explosive Traffic System" report that shows you how to generate 10,000+ targeted visitors per month at no cost! => http://www.ExplosiveTrafficSystem.com
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Fabian_Tan

No comments:

blogger