Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Internet Marketing - Do You Run Your Business Like an Olympian? By Jeff Herring Platinum Quality Author

Do you run your internet marketing business like an Olympian? Read on to find out.

So I am sitting in the lounge of Auto Indulgence in Alpharetta, Georgia while my very dirty van is getting a much needed bath and vacuuming (just moved, went on vacation, 2 boys and a dog, you get the picture).

The waiting lounge has just been remodeled and is nicer than some hotel lobbies. Leather chairs and couches, and four big screen TVs on the wall. One TV is showing an ER repeat, another has The Price is Right (Drew Carey, not Bob Barker) and two of them are showing the Olympics.

And it occurs to me that here are TV programs that reflect 3 different ways to approach your Internet Business. Allow me to explain what I mean, and see if you can see yourself in any of these examples.

The ER Approach - Everything is a crisis, every event is an emergency, always made me tense to watch it. All together a pretty stressful experience, and not the way I would want to spend my day or evening.

The Price is Right Approach - While there is some measure of skill involved in this game show, a great deal of the eventual outcome depends on luck. While there are those that believe that successful internet marketers are people who just got lucky, I tend to believe that luck is a result of very hard work meeting opportunity.

The Olympic Approach - I love the Olympics. I love the dedication to a goal, the hard work required to get there, the spirit and guts it takes to get there, the best of the best competing on the world stage. What will it be like when you bring that level of desire, dedication and determination to your internet business?

And now I'd like to invite you to discover more about what it takes to be successful on the internet when you visit The Great Article Marketing Blog at http://www.GreatArticleMarketingBlog.com - the first and largest audio/video newsletter blog on Article Marketing.

From Jeff Herring - The Article Marketing Guy & The Great Article Marketing Network.

No comments:

blogger